Next Level Jiu Jitsu | Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
610 Katy Fort Bend Rd. Katy, TX Suite #220
(832) 913 – 9982
Welcome to our Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program!
Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu programs are designed to meet the needs of students of all skill levels and enable them to take their Brazilian Jiu Jitsu game truly to the next level. We provide a safe, friendly, and comfortable environment for everyone to train and learn along with a full schedule of classes so students can curtail their training regime to meet their needs. All instructors and coaches at Next Level Jiu Jitsu possess world class credentials and are eager to assist you in meeting all your personal goals. We also maintain a state of the art facility that is second to none in the world and has everything you and your family need to work together in achieving your fitness and self-defense goals.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has clearly established its dominance as the premier and most effective martial art on the planet. The foundation of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu technique was born out of what is effective in real life self-defense scenarios and most importantly what continues to work against a much larger and stronger opponent. Studies consistently show an overwhelming majority of all self-defense incidents at some point end up in grappling on the ground. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu prepares people far superior than any other style of martial art for these situations and Next Level Jiu Jitsu has the curriculum and experience to provide everyone of all shapes and sizes the absolute best technical training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
We are so confident in our ability to provide you with the best training available today that we offer everyone a free class to showcase our instruction, our training environment, and the most effective martial art on the planet.
To experience for yourself please check out our schedule, class description, and follow the link below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Class Description
- Basic Level: A white belt Gi class taught specifically for beginner students and those who have never trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Basic Level Jiu Jitsu emphasizes self-defense and fundamental technique and positioning while also building essential physical fitness.
- Open Level: Building on the knowledge and skills learned in Basic Level Gi classes, this class affords students the opportunity to train with teammates of multiple belt levels which provides invaluable insight and perspective to the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu art. Open Level also introduces newer students to training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in No Gi (without the uniform).
- Advanced Level: With a solid foundation in place, advanced level classes dive deeper into the Brazilian Jiu JItsu knowledge while pushing the limits of necessary physical fitness required for higher level training and performance. Advanced Level classes place a heavy emphasis on establishing deep technical muscle memory along with extensive upper belt sparring.
- Drills Class: This class is centered upon the pursuit of precision timing and technical perfection through repetition in a drill heavy environment and is an integral part of our Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program for overall technical development.
- Open Mat: Open mat is a time period specifically set aside for Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu students of all skill levels to roll (spar) with one another unimpeded as they work toward improving the functionality of the techniques learned in other classes.
Sign up for your free class today!